The Benefit Base roll-up rate and income-withdrawal percentages will change.
- The Benefit Base* rollup rate will be revised to 6.0%
- The income withdrawal percentages will be decreased by 0.25% for all age groups
*The Benefit Base is a calculation used to determine payout amounts available with the rider. The Benefit Base does not impact the annuity's Accumulation Value.
Click here for revised Agent Guide; all rider sales materials reflecting these changes will be available on Agents.EquiTrust.com on Thursday, May 28.
- Original Applications must be in our office by 5/29/15 to receive the 6.5% rollup rate and higher withdrawal percentages.
- If faxed applications are received at EquiTrust by 5:00 PM (Central) on Friday, 5/29/15 AND ORIGINAL application packets are received no later than Monday, 6/1/15, the contract will be issued with the 6.5% rollup rate and higher withdrawal percentages.
- A revised rider disclosure dated 6/15 will be required for applications received on or after 6/1/15 in which the rider is elected.
New Recruiting Flyer
Show your agents the advantage of compounding the spread-bonus payments when you combine Income For Life with MarketTwelve's 12% bonus! Click here.