Increased commission rates to writing producer in years 1-6: 4%, (or state special equivalent). States AK, CT, DC, FL, HI, NY, RI, VT are excluded.
Affiliate Replacement commission rates increased from 75% to 90%. States CA, CT, ME, MN, MO, OR, WA are excluded.
Mix of business bonus on renewal compensation to writing producer, see details below.
Note: The CA Mutual Medicare Supplement filing is still pending approval.
Always refer to your compensation schedule for specific detail. These will be available on SPA December 20.
Mix of Business Bonus on Renewal Compensation - Here is how it works:
1. All policies written during a given quarter will receive increased levelized commissions in policy years 2-6 (or state special equivalent) if they meet (in total by policy count) target levels of 40% or 50% underwritten.
2. A 40% mix would qualify for a 2% bonus, 50% for a 4% bonus (or state special equivalent).
3. The bonus is applied only in renewal years and does not affect the first year commissions paid.
4. Qualification starts over at the beginning of the next quarter, there is no minimum policy count to qualify.
5. Special agent producers will qualify and earn bonuses individually and will be rolled to their upline just like their standard compensation.
6. Internal Conversion and Affiliate Conversion policies will be counted as Underwritten for qualification, but will not receive the bonus.
7. Quarterly statements and reports on SPA will be available to help producers track their progress.
8. The following states are excluded from the program: AR, CA, CT, MO, ME, MA, MN, ND, NY, OR, VT, WA, WV, FL.
Postema Marketing Group is a full-service Independent Marketing Organization (IMO) dedicated to providing world-class products and services to our clients. We have partnered with some of the strongest names in the insurance industry and proudly serve independent agents from coast to coast.
GET IN TOUCH.
Check us out on Social Media! Remember to Like, Follow, and Connect with us so you never miss out on the Latest Blog Posting's, Webinars, Updates, and Much More!
This site is not for the general public. It is for licensed insurance agents only. No portion of this website, or information contained therein, can be reproduced on other public or private websites without express written consent by Postema Marketing Group, LLC. Failure to comply with this policy will result in legal penalties. The materials contained in this site are for the purpose of providing our agents with a quick guide to products available through Postema Marketing Group. While we make every effort to maintain the accuracy of information provided on this site, Postema Marketing Group, LLC. DOES NOT GUARANTEE the accuracy of information provided on this site and is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS AND OMISSIONS. All information should be verified with Postema Marketing Group by the Agent.